Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by v....@accenture.com on 2001/05/10 18:44:03 UTC

Collecting information on SOAP Server

Hello everybody,

  I need to collect log information on my SOAP server and I don't know
which is the best way to go. Should I modify the servlet class
"org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet"? or create a generic web
service to call other web services? any suggestions?

  Thanks a lot!

Javier.

privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.

Re: Collecting information on SOAP Server

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
You could create your own provider.  That way, you don't have to modify the
original distribution.

Scott Nichol