Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Alexander Murmann <am...@apache.org> on 2020/05/04 18:57:39 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Adding Google Analytics to our website

Seems like nobody has objections to adding this.

Google Analytics requires a Google account. Does is work if I create this
with my own Google account and add anyone interested or is there a better
solution?

@Charlie: Yes, that would be great as well!

Posted by Anthony Baker <ba...@vmware.com>.
Unfortunately not.  There doesn’t seem to be a recovery option that worked for me.

Anthony

Posted by Alexander Murmann <aj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anthony Baker <ba...@vmware.com>.