Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Mauricio Stekl <ma...@gridgain.com> on 2020/06/12 17:10:28 UTC

Missing Scaladoc for 2.8.1

Hi Nikolay,
I just noticed that the Scaladoc API doc is missing for release 2.8.1. I am
getting some 404 alerts for URLs like:
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/scaladoc/scalar/

Could you please help deploy it back?

Thank you!

Regards,
Mauricio Stekl

Re: Missing Scaladoc for 2.8.1

Posted by Mauricio Stekl <ma...@gridgain.com>.
Denis,
Not yet. I am sending a PR in a moment with the GA, and also some fixes for
404 errors.

Thanks for the reminder, though.

Best
Mauricio