Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jesús Pérez <je...@germinus.com> on 2003/03/18 18:01:25 UTC

Tag to generate Forms Base on the properties of validation.xml

Hello

   I am trying to create a generic JSP that will be able to generate a Form
based on the properties that are defined in
 the validation.xml.
    I don´t know if it will be posible to develop a Tag that with the name
of the Form, retrieve the properties from
  the XML and generates the complete form with all the properties. Also I
would like to include the javascript generation
  that are defined in the validator-rules.xml.

    Do you think that is a good idea or there are another way to do that?

   Thanks in advance.

   Jesús Pérez