Posted to users@maven.apache.org by raju <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2007/04/01 10:35:16 UTC

Maven-assembly-plugin to build simple jar

Hi,

I just need to build a jar file containing the class files from a directory.
There are too many elements as part of the plugin.

Please provide me a pom snippet to achieve just jarring of files based on a
pattern-set.Currently i am using ant jar task for the same and calling that
with antrun-plugin.

Thanks in advance
Raju

Re: Maven-assembly-plugin to build simple jar

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
Are you providing the whole project as a jar, or is this a subset of
the project with, say, shared code?

Have you considered making the jarred part a separate module on which
the war module can depend?

Andy

Posted by raju <ra...@hotmail.com>.
Hi martijn,