Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/29 22:59:40 UTC

Re: [Axis2] axis2-aar-maven-plugin how excludes axis2 jar files from .aar?

Did you try includeDependencies = false?

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
                <artifactId>axis2-aar-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${version}</version>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <configuration>

<servicesXmlFile>${basedir}/src/sample/axisversion/META-INF/services.xml</servicesXmlFile>
                    <includeDependencies>false</includeDependencies>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
As far as I can tell, we currently only support including no
dependences or all dependencies. My gut instinct is that it shouldn't
be hard to add/change an option to only exclude org.apache.axis2 group
dependencies. Please open a Jira [1] about this and someone will
hopefully get to it.
David

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Posted by LuCa <lu...@ebicalho.com.br>.