Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 吴晟 <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2017/11/29 07:15:49 UTC

回复: [PROPOSAL] SkyWalking - proposal for Apache Incubation

Hi, Incubator Community people, and Romain

My name is Sheng Wu, the founder and PMC member of SkyWalking APM project. I and other contributors of SkyWalking are glad to join the Apache Community, and welcome everyone to join ASF.

Sorry for forgetting close the old donation. Please recheck that issue: https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/50 . I have close that issue and proposal.

Posted by mck <mc...@apache.org>.
> > This is generally not recommended for podlings as their focus needs to
> > be on building the developer community.
> >

> Podlings are more than welcomed to include user@ lists.  There's nothing
> stopping them from building developers and users at the same time.

The request for a user@ list has been removed.
It makes sense to lazy request it once traffic volume demands it.

regards,
Mick

Re: [PROPOSAL] SkyWalking - proposal for Apache Incubation

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Top posting