Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Sakibul Hasan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 08:47:36 UTC

Need help in building TCPMon jar from source code

Hello,
Im doing my Masters research work on web services and for that purpose I
need to edit some code of TCPMon. That is why I need to rebuild the jar file
of TCPMon from its source code. If you please let me know the steps of
building jar file from the source code, then it would a great help for me. I
have found that you have used maven for project deployment. I have
experience working on ant and have basic idea about maven. Thanks.

--
Md. Sakibul Hasan
M.Sc Student

Re: Need help in building TCPMon jar from source code

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Do you want to work with TCPMon 1.0 or with the current development version?

Andreas