Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org> on 2011/06/19 15:00:00 UTC

Re: Sqoop: Next Steps

Hi...

   Sorry for being offline the last couple of weeks, I was so busy at work.

Just as an advice, for all new committers would you please take a look
at [1]. It is very good introductory point for you all. Also you
should take a look at [2] which will help you understand aspects about
ASF Incubator and what things you are expected to get acquainted with
in the coming period, as Mentors we are sure going to help you about
it :), but also you need to be involved and take part of that :).

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dev/#committers
[2] - http://incubator.apache.org/

- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com