Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/10/23 03:11:12 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "FrequentlyAskedQuestions" by Darxus

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The "FrequentlyAskedQuestions" page has been changed by Darxus:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FrequentlyAskedQuestions?action=diff&rev1=63&rev2=64

Comment:
Link to Spamhaus's FAQ on marketing

    * '''I'm not a spammer!'''
      * Can you fix SpamAssassin to stop blocking mail my company sends?: StopBlockingMyMail
      * How can I avoid our newsletters being marked as spam?: AvoidingFpsForSenders
+     * Spamhaus has an excellent [[http://www.spamhaus.org/faq/answers.lasso?section=Marketing+FAQs|FAQ on not angering the keepers of the blacklists]].
    * '''How does it work? '''
      * How are the scores assigned?: HowScoresAreAssigned
      * Does SpamAssassin filter email-borne viruses as well as spam?: FilteringViruses