Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Vijender Devakari <vi...@db.com> on 2011/06/03 10:28:41 UTC

SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE failing

Hi Team,

we are using below proc for backing up the database, but this call is hanging
when the Database is size more like 3GB, 4GB, ...

Can you let me know in which case we can use this and also what else we need
to use to backup database incase if the siz is more.

CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE(?)

Best Regards,

Vijender D,
Deutsche Bank
Ph: +65 6423 8530
Mobile: +65 94517994

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of [HCL].
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der [HCL] ubermittelt

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE failing

Posted by dvijender <vi...@db.com>.
yes, am sure it is hanging and also there is nothing in the destination
directory. Here the Database size is 20 GB and I have attached the log also,
pls check and let me know.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31806960/Logs.zip Logs.zip

Re: SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_BACKUP_DATABASE failing

Posted by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net>.