Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2014/06/12 19:43:33 UTC

How do I listen for new queues created on apollo…

I am trying to listen for advisory messages on apollo and for the life of
me I can't figure it out…

I want to find out when new queues are being created.

I need to get all queues and then new queues as they are created.

Is there an example or piece of code I could start with?

I was banging my head over this for an hour or two yesterday and figured
there MUST be some better documentation out there.

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*