Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by germanescobar <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/10 23:01:59 UTC

Building trunk - jsmpp dependency

Hi,

I was trying to build from trunk and the jsmpp dependency is failing.

groupId: org.apache.servicemix.bundles
artifactId: org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jsmpp
version: 2.1.0_1-SNAPSHOT

However, if I change the version to 2.1.0_1 and re-install the component, it
works.

FYI, I have this additional repository in my POM:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Thanks.

Re: Building trunk - jsmpp dependency

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks for reporting this. I have committed a fix to trunk.

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 11:01 PM, germanescobar
<ge...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to build from trunk and the jsmpp dependency is failing.
>
> groupId: org.apache.servicemix.bundles
> artifactId: org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jsmpp
> version: 2.1.0_1-SNAPSHOT
>
> However, if I change the version to 2.1.0_1 and re-install the component, it
> works.
>
> FYI, I have this additional repository in my POM:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/
>
> Thanks.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer