Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Drew Csillag <dr...@spotify.com> on 2013/10/10 15:58:31 UTC

Getting started link on mesos homepage is busted

Not sure where the best place to report this, but figured this isn't a
terrible venue:

The getting started link on http://mesos.apache.org, under the big green
"Download Mesos 0.13.0" is wrong.  It is currently:
    http://mesos.apache.orggettingstarted/
and should be
    http://mesos.apache.org/gettingstarted/

Thanks,
:{Drew

Re: Getting started link on mesos homepage is busted

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@ischool.berkeley.edu>.
Hi All,

Yes, thanks for reporting on this list and apologies for the error. I
updated the site templates shortly after I saw your message yesterday.

Dave

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Drew Csillag <dr...@spotify.com>.

Posted by Ross Allen <re...@gmail.com>.