Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Uros Kotnik <ur...@asterius.co.yu> on 2003/03/06 16:53:09 UTC

TC on Suse 8.1, urgent, please

Hi I know this is for tomcat-user but maybe I can get faster answer
here.

I'm using TC 4.1.18

I developed app in W2K environment, but  have problems to configure TC
on Suse 8.1 Linux.

I have my base classes with my realm implementation and other stuff in
framework.jar,  framework.jar is in TChome/server/lib

On windows everything is working OK but when I try to start TC on Linux
I first get :

- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.asterius.servlet.InitListener
		InitListener is my class in framework.jar
OK, then I put framework.jar in classpath

Afther that I get this :

- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/catalina/realm/RealmBase
because I'm using RealmBase in framework.jar to make my own realm
Than, when I put RealmBase in classpath I get
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for other classes and so on...

It seems that I have to put all TC classes(jar) in classpath ?
Any solution to that ?

Thanx