Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/04/16 11:09:34 UTC

Flexmojos 7.0.0 released

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to inform you that this morning I released Flexmojos 7.0.0

Initially I wanted this release to already contain the changes we initiated on the ApacheCon, but I decided to publish the 7.0.0 as I wanted my users to have a version they can work with before starting to change things, that might break stuff. In contrast to the curent 6.0.1 version, this version only supports Apache Flex versions with a groupId of org.apache.flex. As well as support all Maven versions.

Now I will start work on 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT which will hopefully contain the following features:

- Be able to auto-download flashplayer and air dependencies (after the user accepting the licensa agreement) ... we will be able to work with officially published Flex SDKs

- Support Falcon compiler

- Support Mobile Packaging

- Support FlexJS output

So keep your fingers crossed and till then enjoy 7.0.0

Chris