Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/27 12:09:49 UTC

VOTE for placing onami in attic

Hi Guys

Not much has happened in a very long time. Last week I wrote a mail to
the guice user list to ask if anyone would volunteer to become a
comitter, nobody did.

So im putting up a vote to place onami in attic.

+1 [yes, theres no more energy put onami in attic]
-1[ no, do not put onami into onami, because....]

This vote runs for 72 hours regards.
--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: VOTE for placing onami in attic

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Thx Nino.

To make it easier and faster to deliver, I would go to a single release
for all modules.
I will start a thread on this.

Re: Re: VOTE for placing onami in attic

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.