Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Xavier Lawrence <xl...@jahia.com> on 2005/02/04 14:37:10 UTC

html:image

Is it planned to add support for attributes "width" and "height" in the
the tag <html:image> ?

I would need to use width="100%" in my struts-portlet.

Thanks in advance

Xavier

--
-------------=[ xlawrence at jahia dot com ]=-------------
Jahia : A collaborative source CMS and Portal Server

Re: html:image

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Xavier Lawrence wrote:
> Is it planned to add support for attributes "width" and "height" in the
> the tag <html:image> ?
Not unless the Struts html:image tag already contains it (which it doesn't).

You can use a CSS class which you *can* set using the html:image tag (attribute styleClass)