Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Moore <pa...@buildcap.com> on 2007/05/12 08:59:38 UTC

Dojo/Tapestry issue....

Anyone else seeing this problem with the latest version of Tapestry?

I am trying to display the dropdowndatepicker:

[Exception... "'Error: no loaded module named '
dojo.i18n.calendar.nls.gregorianExtras'' when calling method:
[nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001c
(NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_JS_OBJECT)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]

Re: Dojo/Tapestry issue....

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
indeed it works!

Re: Dojo/Tapestry issue....