Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/09 12:17:57 UTC

Master is broker

In order to automatically publish snapshots I added
-Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true option but this is actaully hiding
the fact that the job is failing consistently I have reverted the
configuration.

Last build without failures is Build #1775 (Jun 5, 2017 12:49:01 PM)

https://builds.apache.org/job/bookkeeper-master/lastStableBuild/

this is the first with 158 failures, they seem constant

https://builds.apache.org/job/bookkeeper-master/1776/

that build was done after integrating

BOOKKEEPER-944: LowWaterMark Storage Threshold (detail)
BOOKKEEPER-1087: Ledger Recovery (part 2) - Add a parallel reading (detail)
BOOKKEEPER-1088: Ledger Recovery (part-3) - Add a ReadEntryListener to (detail)
BOOKKEEPER-748: Move fence requests out of read threads (detail)

Can someone help with finding the culprit ?

Enrico

Re: Master is broker

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
I will take a look at the failures.