Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org> on 2022/05/19 19:13:22 UTC

[Discuss] Update Helm Chart to Support 2.10 Docker Image

Hello Pulsar Community,

With the 2.10.0 release, our Pulsar Docker images default to run as a
non-root user. In order to use the 2.10.0 Docker image with the Apache
Pulsar Helm Chart, we need to merge this PR [0]. If you're able,
please review it. Once merged, I propose that we follow up with a
release so that users wanting to upgrade to 2.10.0 have an upgrade
path.

Thanks,
Michael

[0] https://github.com/apache/pulsar-helm-chart/pull/266

Re: [Discuss] Update Helm Chart to Support 2.10 Docker Image

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
I just merged https://github.com/apache/pulsar-helm-chart/pull/266.
I'll follow up with a proposal that we release a new version of the
helm chart.

Thanks,
Michael

Posted by Neng Lu <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

--
Best Regards,
Neng

Re: [Discuss] Update Helm Chart to Support 2.10 Docker Image

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
Hi Neng Lu,

Posted by Neng Lu <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,