Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/09/27 20:10:03 UTC

[Trinidad] Are you using Trinidad ?

Hi,

are you using Apache MyFaces Trinidad ?
Please add your company to this list, if not already listed.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Companies_using_Trinidad

Thanks!
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] How to use lightweight and heavyweight window at the same runtime?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
this is like black and white, so you can have only light or heavy dialogs.

-M

--

Posted by wo...@pta.de.

Re: [Trinidad] Are you using Trinidad ?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Dear Users of Trinidad,

feel free to add your company to the web-page, when you are using Trinidad :-)

Thx,
Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Dear Users of Trinidad,