Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Devendra Tomar <dt...@sapient.com> on 2016/11/30 05:07:56 UTC

Error Message Bulletin - Nifi Processor

Hi All,

Is there a way to configure the time duration of the error message bulletin that appears in case there is any error in the Processor.
Currently bulletin error messages which I noticed stay for around 5 minutes.

Regards
Devendra

Re: Error Message Bulletin - Nifi Processor

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, this is not configurable at the moment. You are accurate
that the bulletin is shown for 5 minutes and additionally will only retain
the last 5 bulletins per component. If the condition causing the bulletin
is recurring, you should see another bulletin generated.

The bulletins are also added in the logs/nifi-app.log. While not displayed
in the UI, you should be able to review these logs to see the issues the
Processor has encountered.

Matt