Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/30 14:59:39 UTC

Please welcome Emond Papegaaij as a committer for Wicket

I am pleased to announce that the Wicket PMC has voted Emond Papegaaij
as our newest member. Please welcome him to our team!

Welcome Emond! Enjoy the New Year with Wicket!

Martijn

Re: Please welcome Emond Papegaaij as a committer for Wicket

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
more fixing, less breaking :) welcome!

-igor

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Emond!

Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos

Posted by Peter Ertl <pe...@gmx.org>.
Welcome aboard, Emond ! :-)

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Welcome :)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Welcome Emond! :-)

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: Please welcome Emond Papegaaij as a committer for Wicket

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
Start coding! :-)

Posted by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Emond