Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Steven J. Hathaway" <sh...@e-z.net> on 2012/08/24 09:13:50 UTC

Information - New Dist Directories

Greetings,

The Apache XALAN projects are preparing new product releases.

No distribution directory on minotaur /dist/xalan exists.

Can you give us some guidance on how to prepare distributions
associated with our TLP?

We currently have 2 projects: xalan-c and xalan-j that will
need a distribution area for mirror publishing.

Xalan Developers: dev@xalan.apache.org
Xalan Private:    private@xalan.apache.org

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway