Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by hsp <pi...@ibest.com.br> on 2006/03/21 15:53:03 UTC

Search results for properties/internaltexts in nodes in that the user has at least reader rights.

Any thougths about this? I mean, the nt:folder/nt:files containing the propertie (or inside text for binary values) with that string the user is looking for, must have this user allowed to at least read its folder/content.

Another doubt refers to where store the user rigths... in a nodetype xx:user containg a multivalued propertie with all the node paths the user can access, or defining a multivalued propertie xx:users bellow the nt:folder node type containing all user that can acces the structure of that node??

Any kind of collaboration will be very appreciate for the security design I have to do.

Thanks
Helio