Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Martin Ford <mf...@rogers.com> on 2012/11/26 15:28:47 UTC

Open office problem - Martin Ford - URGENT

Good day,

I have the "restore windows" windows that will not close.

I click on either "restore or Don't restore) and nothing happens and now I cannot get to any of the OO files that I have on my Mac.

Please let me know how I can resolve this issue as I use this for my work documents and it is a huge problem.

Regards,

Martin Ford
Dedicated Account Manager
Office - 1-519-858-4683
Cell Phone - 1-519-670-6450
http://www.proscanmedia.ca/

Re: Open office problem - Martin Ford - URGENT

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:28:47 -0500
Martin Ford <mf...@rogers.com> wrote:

> Good day,
>
> I have the "restore windows" windows that will not close.
>
> I click on either "restore or Don't restore) and nothing happens and now I cannot get to any of the OO files that I have on my Mac.
>
> Please let me know how I can resolve this issue as I use this for my work documents and it is a huge problem.
>
> Regards,
>
> Martin Ford
> Dedicated Account Manager
> Office - 1-519-858-4683
> Cell Phone - 1-519-670-6450
> http://www.proscanmedia.ca/

Look at this thread:
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53985
In particular, note the replies of user lgusaas; his advice is always good on Mac related fixes.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>