Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by VahriƧ Muhtaryan <va...@doruk.net.tr> on 2009/06/03 23:44:27 UTC

Custome Plugin and Variables

Hello to all ,

We would like to create our own plugin . I red custom plugin section but
maybe I do not understand, I would like to find out how spamassasin can
provide me header of mail , body of mail because I would like to play on
body and header. Could somebody show me the way for from where can I find
out this informations.

Regards

Vahric

Re: Custome Plugin and Variables

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 04.06.09 00:44, VahriƧ Muhtaryan wrote:
> We would like to create our own plugin . I red custom plugin section but
> maybe I do not understand, I would like to find out how spamassasin can
> provide me header of mail , body of mail because I would like to play on
> body and header. Could somebody show me the way for from where can I find
> out this informations.

are you sure using custom rules isn't enough for you?
Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?