Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by rehan shaikh <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/30 20:52:11 UTC

how to update JSVGCanvas after the value of viewBox attribute has been changed?? (Rehan)

Hi
    My program loads an svg file from disk and
displays it in JSVGCanvas. An EventHandler is called
whenever the user clicks on the canvas. This handler
simplay changes the value of the viewBox attribute of
the svg using SVGRoot.setAttributeNS method. I did
this to add a sort of zoom functionality to my
application. The problem is that JSVGCanvas does not
zoom the picture it displays. It works when I manually
change the values in the viewBox attribute.
    Could someone please give me a code snippet for
dynamically changing the values of a viewBox attribute
in JSVGCanvas?

thanks a lot
Rehan