Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/22 06:34:03 UTC

Stax deployment with new code - despite bugs

As I work towards the next release, I've found a new bugs in the
current source that don't exist on stax (For example,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-259). I'd still like to
deploy it on stax.

Does anyone have a problem with that?

D.

Re: Stax deployment with new code - despite bugs - ESME-259

Posted by Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com>.
Ethan,

Can you resend your last mail on this subject, to me only at least. That is,
re, your changes to streams.html, with maybe also telling  me what you were
trying do with the file and in which branch/tag and what does the copy in
tags/apache-esme-1.0-RC1-incubating belong to. Is this the one that is
currently deployed in Stax etc.

I accidentally deleted your lats mail  from my hand-held.

Imtiaz

Re: Stax deployment with new code - despite bugs - ESME-259

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
There was a lot of work done on that page. You can see the revision
history here: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/esme/trunk/server/src/main/webapp/info_view/streams.html?view=log

It looks like I may have broken this functionality by moving the
displayStreams snippet around in 942677:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/esme/trunk/server/src/main/webapp/info_view/streams.html?r1=942677&r2=965092

If you want to move it back and see if it works, that would be fine. I
think it would probably be a better idea to fix the way the page works
so that it is not sensitive to the ordering of the snippets, but I
don't have a really good knowledge of how this particular page works
so maybe there is a good reason for this.

Ethan

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com>.
Find attached to the Jira autologically named file
ESmeJira259PatchByRevertingTo_r942677_Reopens231Presumably.diff  :-)

Somebody now needs to re-look at 231 :(

Imtiaz

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
The last stax deplyoment  (