Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Keven <hi...@yahoo.ca> on 2002/09/07 17:01:23 UTC

Re: how to display Struts Tags inside Template Pages ?

Hi, Anen:

First, I want to clarify that the great sample(test.zip) was posted by Sean. We should thank him. Sean, are you listening us?

I had the same problem as what you have.  It seems that struts template doesn't work well with frame. If someone can answer this, that would be great.

Thanks.

Keven