Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexandre Victoor <al...@fr.adp.com> on 2003/06/03 10:34:29 UTC

empty html tags

Hello
Is there a simple solution to avoid unwanted transformations like
I tried to add cdata-section-elements parameters to the html serializer but
it doesn't work. I would rather like not to add comments or blank spaces
inside my tags.
Thanks for your help.

Alex

Re: empty html tags

Posted by Alexandre Victoor <al...@fr.adp.com>.
Thanks for your response
I am using cocoon 2.0.4, I will try with a new version.

Alex

Re: empty html tags

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hello Alexandre,