Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2018/01/26 17:42:35 UTC

jacocoTestReport

gradle/code-analysis.gradle contains configuration for the jacoco plugin,
but if I attempt to execute the standard jacoco task jacocoTestReport, our
build just fails and says it doesn't know what that is.

How do we run jacoco on the command line?

I tried this:

./gradlew geode-core:test --tests *RegionMapDestroyTest jacocoTestReport

Thanks,
Kirk

Re: jacocoTestReport

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Specify `-PcodeCoverage=true` on your build command.