Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2004/12/09 16:39:52 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Coding style - @author tags

Actually a related issue .. let's make a decision on whether to
put @author tags in the codebase or not.

I've noticed that some Apache projects have gone away from that
to downright removing them. The idea, I believe, is that it
encourages more community ownership of the code. I don't disagree.

What does everyone think? We need to make a single decision and
stick to it for consistency sake.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
think we are decided .. I will wipe out the author tags.

Team edit your IDE prefernces so that author tags are not
automatically inserted.
Thanks
Srinath

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.