Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Jim Wise <jw...@draga.com> on 2022/08/04 14:50:37 UTC

CSRF protection causing errors in previews

I just updated to 2.11.3, and it appears that the recent CSRC protection fixes are interfering with previews.

When editing pages, I see this in the preview pane:

Accompanied by this in Catalina.out:

 [ERROR] 2022-08-04 10:43:29.379 [ajp-nio-0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1-8009-exec-2] o.a.w.h.f.CsrfProtectionFilter - Incorrect X-XSRF-TOKEN param with value 'null' received for null

Are others seeing this?  Is there a workaround?

				Jim Wise (he/him)
				jwise@draga.com

Re: CSRF protection causing errors in previews

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jim,

Glad it helped; right now I think the only way to trigger it is clearing
the cache, as the file doesn't change too much (IIRC, it's the first change
on that file in 8 or 10 releases or something like that). Would you mind
filling a jira so we don't forget about the proposed improvement?

thanks + best regards,
juan pablo

Posted by Jim Wise <jw...@draga.com>.
Clearing cache did it.