Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Reza Mostafid <da...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/29 12:50:17 UTC

Simple / Quick test of dav_svn enabled Apache

I managed to build Apache ( 2.0 ) and load the
mod_dav_svn module dynamically. Using the -M option to
httpd I can now see mod_dav_svn liste as (shared).

I noticed no error messages during my build nor any
messages when invoking 'httpd'.

Is there a way of quickly testing the server's added
dav_svn functionality ( without setting up anoother
machine and an SVN client)?

Re: Simple / Quick test of dav_svn enabled Apache

Posted by Ivan Aleman <bo...@gmail.com>.
> [....]
> Is there a way of quickly testing the server's added
> dav_svn functionality ( without setting up anoother
> machine and an SVN client)?

Yes, create a repository (if you don't have any already) and do a
checkout within the server possibly on  /var/www

--
Iván Alemán ~ [[ Debian (Sid) ]] ~
bonovoxmofo.blogspot.com

Re: Simple / Quick test of dav_svn enabled Apache

Posted by Miha Vitorovic <mv...@nil.si>.
Reza Mostafid <da...@yahoo.com> wrote on 29.08.2006 14:50:17:

> Is there a way of quickly testing the server's added
> dav_svn functionality ( without setting up anoother
> machine and an SVN client)?

Of course, simply go to any one of your repositories using a browser.

Br,
---
  Miha Vitorovic
  Inženir v tehničnem področju
  Customer Support Engineer

   NIL Data Communications,  Tivolska cesta 48,  1000 Ljubljana,  Slovenia
   Phone +386 1 4746 500      Fax +386 1 4746 501     http://www.NIL.si