Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/15 15:57:43 UTC

Tobago release announcement

[Changing the subject to keep it out of the vote thread]

On 9/15/06, Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> wrote:

> can we add the Tobago Announcement to the Core Announcement?

IMO, it should be a separate announcement email.

But if you want to mention that Core 1.1.4 is compatible with Tobago
[versions], then I think that's fine.  Go ahead and edit the wiki
page.

--
Wendy

Re: Tobago release announcement

Posted by Arvid Hülsebus <ar...@atanion.com>.
I think I will skip announce@apache.org this time. The description of
the mailing list says "major releases", which 1.0.8 is definitely not.

Regards,
Arvid

Re: Tobago release announcement

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.

If it's easier you can leave out announce@apache.org.
What about dev@myfaces.apache.org?

Posted by Arvid Hülsebus <ar...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

I didn't found any problem with Core and Tobago. I would prefer to add
the announcement to the Core announcement. If you don't like it you can
delete the Tobago part from the announcement.

Regards

Bernd