Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Sagara Paranagama <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/19 12:10:23 UTC

Cmis Server as an OSGi bundle

Hi all,

I want to develop a Cmis Server as an OSGi bundle, NOT as a Dynamic web
application. What are the steps I need to follow in order to do that?
I have already implemented a Cmis web server which can be deployed into
tomcat, so I guess I can use most of the source code there. I saw that the
chemistry project has a folder named "chemistry-opencmis-osgi-server". How
can I make use of this?

Thanks,
Sagara.

Re: Cmis Server as an OSGi bundle

Posted by Sagara Paranagama <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Florian,
Thanks for the heads up!

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Sagara,

 In theory, you just use it like any other OSGi bundle. There is no
 specific OpenCMIS documentation.
 But there have been issues with the Server OSGi bundle. It may or may
 not work for you.

 - Florian