Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/07/05 23:52:30 UTC

www.BrOffice.org -- does anyone have a contact?

http://www.broffice.org/

Website has a nice link on the home page for AOO, but it goes to the
dev snapshot wiki page.  It would be much better to point to
http://www.openoffice.org/pt-br/

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: www.BrOffice.org -- does anyone have a contact?

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
I contacted him already

Brief and mobile

- louis

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

2012/7/7 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>:
> Thanks.  It is fixed now.

Rob, the Claudio change for openoffice.org/download

Ok?

Albino

Re: www.BrOffice.org -- does anyone have a contact?

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> 2012/7/5 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>:
>> http://www.broffice.org/
>>
>> Website has a nice link on the home page for AOO, but it goes to the
>> dev snapshot wiki page.  It would be much better to point to
>> http://www.openoffice.org/pt-br/
>
> Yes.
>
> Need update the link for this. I gonna send email for ClaudioF

Thanks.  It is fixed now.

-Rob

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
On 2012-07-05, at 17:52 , Rob Weir wrote:

> http://www.broffice.org/
>
> Website has a nice link on the home page for AOO, but it goes to the
> dev snapshot wiki page.  It would be much better to point to
> http://www.openoffice.org/pt-br/
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Rob

Yes.
I can raise this with the BrOffice people at fisl, too. I've been in regular communication with some of the former leads.
-louis