Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com> on 2021/04/05 12:57:26 UTC

Re: Lost solr collections when restarting zoo and solr

Please add
- Operating system
- How Solr is installed
- What your solr.in <http://solr.in/>.sh setup is

I get confused by you using backslash path separator, is this Windows? And it is quite uncommon on use /opt/solr/solr/server/solr as SOLR_HOME in a production install, the default when using the installer is /var/solr/data.
I understand you rebooted the machines to downgrade Java - that should not be any problem, though I'd rather upgrade to from 11.0.7 to 11.0.10 than downgrade??

Jan