Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Ha...@alcatel.com.au on 2005/12/29 03:48:00 UTC

Tomcat log4j logging

Hi everyone,

I am using  log4j under Tomcat  5.0  with log4j.properties file.
When I  perform unit test outside of Tomcat I can see   log from
some  deep  level  of call stack. However, it isn't the case when
I use  the same components  inside Tomcat. It looks like Tomcat
filters out  the logs coming from the deep level of call stack.
I  ran Tomcat in console mode to see the  standard output from
that deep level calls.  I cannot see the standard output  calls ( only
the deep level calls ) either.

Is there a way to  change this behaviour ?

Thanks

Hakan

This email may contain privileged/confidential information. You may not copy or disclose this email to anyone without the written permission of the sender.  If you have received this email in error please kindly delete this message and notify the sender.  Opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender and not necessarily the opinions of the employer.

This email and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses.  No liability will be accepted by the employer for loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) as a result of email transmission.