Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/11/05 22:28:21 UTC

JspC Not Generating

	We have been using JspC for some time now with happy results.
Today, however, we discovered that there are a few (two) files in our
application (of about 30 JSP files) that the .java is being generated as a 0
length (empty) file.

	Any thoughts about what might be different for this file?  It is
readable and contains all the contents.  Nothing seems very different
between these two files and the rest of the application.

	We are running Tomcat 3.3 on Windows NT.

	Randy