Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Marek Wiewiorka <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/26 09:50:23 UTC

Zeppelin read-only feature in 0.5.6

Hi All - I've got a simple question - I found on the web page with the
release notes for 0.5.6 information:

   - New features (Import/export notebook, read only server, search, Git
   notebook storage)

On the other hand found that this ticket and corresponding PR:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-385
has not been merged yet.
So my question would be: is there any option to create read-only server in
latest release?

Thanks
Marek

Re: Zeppelin read-only feature in 0.5.6