Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by John Keyes <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/06 15:46:11 UTC

BUG: 1379 - namespace axis support

Hi,

The application I am writing very much depends on using XSLTC
to produce Java class files rather than ship plain text XSLT.
Support for the namespace axis is required.  I see that the
problem is that org.apache.xalan.xsltc.dom.DOMImpl does support
namespace nodes and as such the namespace axis.

I'm wondering how much effort would be involved in resolving this
issue and what are the main technical obstacles to be overcome?
I thought I might be able to resolve the issue but due to the
age of the bug it appears more difficult than I first thought.

Thanks,
-John K