Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Nwilan Glirt <nw...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/12 14:40:32 UTC

Table footers and headers

Can I define table-headers and table-footers that are only visualized when
the table is segmented into several pages?

If the table spans 3 pages, is the effect that I want that page 1 has a
footer but no header, page 2 has both header and footer, and page 3 has
header but no footer.

If the table spans 1 page, then no header or footer should be visualized.

Thanks for any help!

Re: Table footers and headers

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Nwilan Glirt wrote:

> Can I define table-headers and table-footers that are only visualized
> when the table is segmented into several pages?
>
> If the table spans 3 pages, is the effect that I want that page 1 has a
> footer but no header, page 2 has both header and footer, and page 3 has
> header but no footer.
>
> If the table spans 1 page, then no header or footer should be visualized.

Look at table-omit-footer-at-break and table-omit-header-at-break, that's all
xsl-fo allows you to constrain.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team