Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Daniele Cherchi <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/21 01:34:07 UTC

Help: Sometimes jackrabbit don't found jcr node by identifier

Hi, I use jackrabbit 2.1.1 and mysql. Sometime i have a problem when i get a
node by node identifier. In my application i saved on my table the
identifier of jcr node to rapid extraction without long search. This nodes
are my particular documents node.
The nodes exist on DB, and if i manualy search I found it, but if i get the
nodes with the specific function,  sometime this node don't found and
sometimes yes....

Where is the problem? Is lucene the problem? Is node identifier a strong
solution to get always the nodes?

Help please
Thanks
Daniele

Re: Help: Sometimes jackrabbit don't found jcr node by identifier

Posted by Daniele Cherchi <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi, yes i used Session.getNodeByIdentifier(), but now it's work correctly...
I'm trying to reply the error, and I'll post logs asap.

I hope that the cause of error is that I run my application (dynamic web
project) by eclipse's tomcat. Sometimes it hasn't automatic refreshing of
project's data

Thank you
Daniele

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.