Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jurgen Schlierf <ju...@jplanet.de> on 2005/12/01 16:00:57 UTC

configuration: FileChangedReloadingStrategy doesn't work for xml files within a CompositeConfiguration

I'm using a composite configuration that has some property files and xml files. Every configuration has an instance of
FileChangedReloadingStrategy. But the reload strategy works only for property files. If I call getProperty() that looks for an
property in a xml file the reload() method of AbstractFileConfiguration is never invoked.

Can anybody help?

Re: configuration: FileChangedReloadingStrategy doesn't work for xml files within a CompositeConfiguration

Posted by Oliver Heger <he...@med.uni-marburg.de>.
Yes, the URL is correct. Maybe SVN was temporary down? I can now access it.

Oliver

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Hi Jurgen, if you can't get the SVN repository to work just download a
nightly build from here :

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-configuration

Emmanuel Bourg

Posted by J�rgen Schlierf <ju...@jplanet.de>.
I've testet with the latest 1.1.
I've tried to get the newest version from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/configuration. But I've got errors
with Subclipse:

   RA layer request failed
svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request (http://svn.apache.org)

Is that the correct URL?

J�rgen

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----