Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by "Hardman, Michael (AELE)" <Mi...@smiths-aerospace.com> on 2007/08/06 14:46:17 UTC

RE: True Dynamic Invocation of Web Services

I have managed to get a working soloution, and will be looking to put a
release together, can you tell me the current status of WSIF releases.
I had to modify the src to put in a fix as per the following thread

===
Hi JeroeN,

You are right.
We were also facing the same issue and we commented the check and went
ahead.
It is able to parse the schema elements now.

Regards
Prakash