Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/30 18:45:17 UTC

Maven enforcer plugin regarding child module's groupId

How to enforce that child modules append to the parent groupId per the Maven
Guide to Naming Conventions
<http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-naming-conventions.html>  ?

-Dave

Re: Maven enforcer plugin regarding child module's groupId

Posted by Matt Benson <mb...@apache.org>.
At that rate, they can also disable the execution of said enforcer rule.

Matt

Posted by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Delany <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com>.