Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2001/08/28 16:24:54 UTC

OK, I was wrong

We do actually have ServiceClient.getMessageContext() - just hadn't noticed
it before.

Never mind. :)

Glen Daniels
Macromedia
http://www.macromedia.com/
                                Building cool stuff for web developers

Re: OK, I was wrong

Posted by Rob Jellinghaus <ro...@unrealities.com>.
Yep, I added this in order to support sessions, which are the same sort of "non-result message context server return state" that you were talking about in your header example.

(They keep Sam happy, too, since a MessageContext gets reused across calls.)

It does mean that a single ServiceClient object is not thread-safe, though.  This hadn't occurred to me until just now.

Cheers!
Rob